- These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- THE PROMOTER
- PZ Cussons (UK) Ltd Manchester Business Park 3500 Aviator Way, Manchester, United Kingdom.
The promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over only, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies.
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the promotion or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- THE PROMOTION
- The title of the promotion is ‘scan to find out more and win great prizes’
- The promotional period will open 00:01 on 20.01.2020 (the “Opening Date”) to 23.59 on 01.10.2020 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive. All promotion entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- No purchase necessary to enter, entrants must scan the QR code on-pack and enter first name, last name, and valid email address at https://imperialleather.co.uk/skinnydip_foamburst/. QR code can be scanned multiple times but entries will be limited to one per email.
- One entry per email address.
- Internet access required.
- The winners will be drawn by a secure independent verified computer programme at random from all valid entries received on or before 23.59 on 01.10.20 (the “Closing Date”).
- The winners will be drawn on 03.10.20 (the “Draw Date”).
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Invalid, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- THE PRIZE
There are 3 Prizes to be won (3 x Imperial Leather & Skinny Dip hampers). Contents as follows.
Hamper 1: Born to be Wild
- Skinny Dip Cheetah Backpack
- Skinny Dip Leopard Door Knocker Earrings
- Skinny Dip Mini Hawaiian Cross Body Bag
- Skinny Dip Leopard Bumbag
- Skinny Dip Leopard Nails
- Imperial Leather Foamburst Body Wash Born to be Wild
Hamper 2: Feelin’ Fruity
- Skinny Dip Tropical Fruit Portable Charger
- Skinny Dip Tropical Fruit Phone Case
- Skinny Dip Cherry Embroidery Purse
- Skinny Dip Life & Lemons Water Bottle
- Skinny Dip Life & Lemons Notebooks
- Imperial Leather Foamburst Body Wash Feelin’ Fruity
Hamper 3: Shell Yeah
- Skinny Dip Lobster Beaded Bag
- Skinny Dip Gold Seashell Earrings
- Skinny Dip Lobster Socks
- Skinny Dip Shell Phone case
- Skinny Dip Seal washbag
- Imperial Leather Foamburst Body Wash Shell Yeah
- The prize is supplied by PZ Cussons (UK) Ltd Manchester Business Park 3500 Aviator Way, Manchester, United Kingdom.. (the “Supplier”)
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. However, the Promoter reserves the right to award similar alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances outside of its control
- WINNER NOTIFICATION
6.1. Winners will be notified via the email used to enter the promotion on the day of the Draw Date.
6.2. Winners have 48 hours from initial notification to confirm acceptance of their Prize, otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the eligible entries that were received before the 01.10.20 (the “Closing Date”) using the same methodology as described in 4.5 above. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications.
6.3. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a winner is not able to take up their prize and reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the 01.10.20 (the “Closing Date”) ”) using the same methodology as described in 4.5 above.
6.4. In the event of a mobile phone being lost, stolen or damaged or a number being changed, the Promoter is unable to retrieve or transfer an existing entry to a new mobile number.
6.5. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter and its agents assume no responsibility and are not liable for any person whose mobile phone is used to enter without the owner’s permission. The bill payer is accepted as the entrant and should their mobile number be selected as a winner; they will be the sole claimant of the prize.
- PRIZE DELIVERY
1. The prize will be delivered by the Promoter once the Promoter via courier service postage to UK addresses has received delivery information from the winners at point of entry by 30.10.20 .
7.2. If any Prizes are undelivered due to inaccurate details the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw and reallocate the prize entitlement with no liability
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- DATA PROTECTION
1. By entering the promotion, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the promotion entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer this promotion.
9.2. Promotion winners agree that the Promoter may use name, image and town or county of residence information to announce the winner of this promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. Winners further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
3. If the Promoter has any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude any entrant from participating in the promotion.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
11.1. The person from whose account the entry is sent from shall be deemed the entrant for the purposes of this Promotion. In the event the same entry is submitted by two or more people, the first person to have uploaded the entry shall be deemed the entrant for the purposes of this Promotion. Verification of age, identity and address will be required before any prizes are awarded.
11.2. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
6. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified.
10.7. Subject to the winner’s consent, the surname and county of each of the winners will be available for a period of 3 months following competition closing date by sending an email to [email protected]. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting [email protected]. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. We reserve the right to refuse any or all requests.
10.9. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered.
10.10. If any clause or provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared by a court to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this declaration shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other clause or provision within.
10.11. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
10.12. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
(a) Any communication messages that are lost or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions.
(b) Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion causing delays or disruption.
(c) For entries or claims which are illegible, lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
(d) Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet.
(e) Incomplete entries or claims or those not in accordance with the entry or claim instructions will not be accepted.
Significant terms and conditions
UK residents, 18+ only. Promotion runs from 20.01.2020 – 01.10.20.. 1 entry per email over the promotional period. No purchase necessary. Prize: Chance to win one of three Imperial Leather & Skinny Dip hampers. Internet access required. To enter scan QR code on valid packs. Maximum one prize per person. See https://imperialleather.co.uk/skinnydip_foamburst/ For full T&Cs.
Promoter: PZ Cussons (UK) Ltd Manchester Business Park 3500 Aviator Way, Manchester, United Kingdom.